Apogee Celebrates a Decade of Milestones by Announcing Expansions of its Performing Arts Programs Around the World
"The Apogee family now celebrates a decade of remarkable successes, but we even more enthusiastically look forward to future decades of 'recreating the future of human creativity' together."
The Apogee Foundation, an international nonprofit dedicated to the development of human excellence in the performance arts, marked the culmination of its first decade of operations with ambitious plans for expansion of its programs around the world.
New York, London and Tokyo, 6 September 2007 (eMediaWire, PRWeb, and FastPitchPress (US), PressBox (UK)) - The Apogee Foundation, an international nonprofit dedicated to the development of human excellence through the performing arts, marked the start of its second decade of operations by announcing ambitious international expansion plans designed to advance the milestones achieved around the world during its first decade of operations.
Successes to be built upon during the coming decade include:
- broadening the scope and benefits of its Apogee Awards programs to identify and support the world's most gifted emerging artists and those who assist them;
- integrating the Foundation's innovative training programs into Apogee Academy curricula to insure these emerging artists achieve their fullest potential;
- augmenting Apogee Artists events and productions in scope and scale to showcase this emerging talent on the world stage;
- recruiting the highest caliber professionals to further Apogee's international mission and vision; and
- multiplying opportunities for the global community to become a part of Apogee's ongoing work and achievements.
| Click image to enlarge
In 2006, Apogee developed holistic Fusion Programs consolidating world best methodologies to insure that gifted artists could achieve their fullest potential
|These programs are now being integrated into Apogee Academy currircula in collaboration with leading educators, artists and scientists around the world
Apogee President Kenneth Schneider said "Apogee envisions a world in which the full potential of every gifted artist can be realized for the benefit of all mankind. The Apogee family is now celebrating a decade of extraordinary success in fulfilling this mission together, but we are even more enthusiastically looking forward to decades yet to come 'recreating the future of human creativity' together."
You can listen to an audio podcast containing an interview with Apogee President Kenneth Schneider about the Foundation's activities here: http://www.apogeefoundation.org/audio/interviews/
About The Apogee Foundation ®
Apogee is an international philanthropic corporation dedicated to the development of human excellence through the performing arts. The Foundation's programs are designed to synergize the creative, spiritual and economic aspects of human potential, creating a triple helix of evolution that propels its beneficiaries to the apogee of human excellence on the world stage.
Kenneth Schneider, President
The Apogee Foundation
1001 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018-5460 USA
+1.646.233.4350 or +1.888.APOGEE.8
Direct newswire links